The Great Knowing Sun
A set of charts of being, consciousness, and beyond – called The Transmission of the Great Knowing Sun, or Transmission for short – began to reveal itself to Jeff Vander Clute in December 2015. Shortly thereafter, while meditating at a friend's retreat center in the Himalayas, Jeff heard the "voice of God" say that this technology will support the enlightenment of many millions of people.
After several years of further development, it was discovered that the charts collectively transmit consciousness and energy that can be experienced physically, and that these frequencies support awakening, empowerment, and healing.
Experiment 1: Receiving the Transmission
- Zoom out with your browser (often using Command-[minus sign]) until the images in Figure A below become small enough to fit within the screen.
- Hold the palm of your left/receiving hand over the images in Figure A. Point your right/giving hand toward the ground. Notice whether there is a position in which your left and right hands feel like they "click" into place.
- Allow the transmission to flow in through your left hand, to bring your body and being whatever they most need, and then flow out through your right hand into Earth.
- Allow the transmission to flow without trying to understand it. Whatever understanding is needed will come later.
- Notice any sensations, ideas, or insights that arise during the process.
- Allow the transmission to permeate and nourish your whole body and being, from the deepest depths of your soul into your energy and mental bodies and all of the cells of your physical body.
- The transmission is limitless and never-ending. All the same, continue until you have a sense of being complete for now. This may occur within 1-3 minutes.
- Subsequently, you may wish to experiment with sending the transmission to people, places, communities, organizations, endangered species, etc. that need support.
Experiment 2: Releasing
- Place your right hand on or over the images of Figure A, wherever you feel called.
- Place your left hand on top of your heart.
- Release all the pain, all the burden, all the anxiety, all the fear... into the portal created by these charts.
- After a minute or two, or when you feel complete, remove your hands.
Experiment 3: Dowsing for Insights
- Allow your eye or hand to be drawn to one or more locations in Figure A below.
- Notice which area or areas are attracting your attention.
- Zoom in with your browser (often using Command-[plus sign]) until you can read the labels. If need be, scroll so that the area(s) you are drawn to come back into view.
- What do the words, colors, or symbols that you are being drawn to bring to mind for you?
- Notice any sensations, ideas, or insights that arise.
Blessings on your journey. May life bring you abiding peace, joy, and fulfillment.
Figure A. The Charts
Note: To read the charts, zoom in by pressing Command and + on your keyboard. Press Command and - to zoom out.